CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New York psytrance events this week...

So this past week had been super crazy with midterm exams & papers to write for all of my classes. Thats why, I obviously stayed home and missed the party from last week's YogiBogeyBox & TDC party... However, I heard there was quite a nice turnout, and people seemed to have enjoyed the event.

Here's a quick video on what it looked like:




This coming Friday March 13th, there will be another Psytrance party, this time held by Alladin Project. They will have the party at the usual Club Exit in Greenpoint Brooklyn.
The lineup looks massive with 4 live acts and 5 other DJs. Anyone interested in attending the party should shoot me a message & I will put you on my guestlist.




http://www.alladinproject.net/

Here are some links to check out the artists music & info:

- Digital Talk- www.myspace.com/digitaltalk
- Andromeda- www.myspace.com/andromedamusicnet
- Chromosome- www.myspace.com/chromosomemusicnet
- Mad Max- www.myspace.com/madmaxxspace

0 comments: